Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Honesty

Okay, really I did feel that way in the hospital, and when I get quite moments to reflect, I feel that way as well. However, life is crazy and is coming at me fast. I love being home.  I don't love the crayon on the walls, I don't love the cream cheese and apple sauce flung all over the family room.  Nor do I love the acrid smell of urine in Kate's room.... But I do LOVE my girls! I love Jordan. I LoVE MY FAMILY. I love having 5 children and my heart is full.

Having older children Taylor and Jordan, make my life much easier. Right now I am getting Kate to bed... waiting for her to brush her teeth and Taylor is holding Zoey. The other night Jordan completely put Kate to bed for me. I Love it. I am happy, tired and a little under accomplished of things in the home. But its all good.  Crying baby and done with teeth brushing, I am off.

3 comments:

Kristen Crockett said...

I can't believe you're posting already. (I also can't believe you have 5 kids!) Crazy fun. They all look so cute and big. Good luck with it all. I salute you!

sarah e. said...

So fun!!! Your newest is just as adorable as the rest. I love your honest posts. :)

Marianne and Matt said...

Oh Emily...she is just a doll!! Congratulations! I'm sure you are doing just awesome with all five kiddos! That is a LOT to handle. if you ever need to talk, give me a call! I'm sad i missed hearing about her arrival, not having the internet makes me out of touch with EVERYTHING!!