Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What do you think?

I think Taylor was a success!! She is always SO cute.
I kind of think it makes my nose look big... but I really know that is pregnancy! It always swells up. But it seems this isn't helping! So, I have been wanting to do this for a while, and today I took the plunge! I don't think I got it quite right, but hopefully in a few weeks I can adjust.... Be honest, what do you think?

6 comments:

Julie said...

Like I told you....LOVE IT!

Jenny said...

Just wanted to say hello from your cousin in CT. I can't believe you are having #4!:) Way to go! You look great. Hang in there!

Julie said...

Hold UP! Are you having a girl? and is her name going to be Charley? or a boy? Hummmmm?

Emily said...

Okay, I don't know what I am having, but wouldn't charley be cute for either... like Charlotte for a girl, which Ryan doesn't like, or Charles for a boy, he likes that less. So while I can I am calling it charly. I love it for either!

thanks jen for saying hi.

Alayna said...

we are talking about the hair right? I am kind of confused...

I do like it. It is very strange to see you with bangs, but it suits you.

Jessica Brown said...

You look gorgeous as always! And the bangs are totally stylish!