I decided this morning with my mom I would way prefer this:

Than This!

Why can't we just eat this yummy decadent treat and measure out 100 grams of sugar! The drink tasted like syrup... 5 Minutes they say and you need to finish it all! I could do the sundae with no problem!
Actually, it wasn't too bad, but I am a little nervous that I am going to have gestational diabetes... Yeah to everyone that likes the drink... just wait til one day you have to drink the next step up.
What do you think of this... like it, love it, or HATE IT!
I'll post the results as soon as I know. Any guesses?
Actually, it wasn't too bad, but I am a little nervous that I am going to have gestational diabetes... Yeah to everyone that likes the drink... just wait til one day you have to drink the next step up.
What do you think of this... like it, love it, or HATE IT!
I'll post the results as soon as I know. Any guesses?
3 comments:
eewww grossest, next time they try to make you drink that crap throw it in their face and run ... also i wish we lived closer and could hang out more, every time i chill with you i'm left wanting more, such a tease you are, move to st. george already
You poor thing. I know you are worried. That ice cream would be much better for my worries than the nasty orange drink. I messed up on my timing last pregnancy and ended up not having to do it. Just put some devil horns on me.
Either way, you'll get through. I'm trying to not eat sugar, we'll just have to hang out more, obviously!
I HATE that stuff. It's disgusting. I always have to gag it down and I usually barely make it in the 5 minutes. So have you had gestational diabetes in any of your previous pregnancies? Good luck with the results!
Post a Comment