Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

This is it!

We are excited and somewhat sad to announce that we are re-locating to this lovely home in Cottonwood Heights, Utah. We are having our 4th baby and want a little more room. This will suit us realy well. We have been in Lehi almost 6 years. Sadly, we must move on. However we are ready to begin a new adventure in our life! Jordan and Taylor will be able to go to school with some cousins and I will be across the street from my.... mom and dad! I am really excited. I am in denial a little bit because we are maybe moving within 2 weeks. We are closing in 3 days... fixing a little of the house up and, yes I should get some boxes, anyone have any to donate...

Every one in Lehi, know that I have loved being here and I am a bit emmotional at this point thinking about leaving you all. Sometimes you just know it is the right thing to do. We feel very supported by the Lord and are so grateful for that reassurance.
Posted by Picasa

27 comments:

Chillygator said...

I saw the first picture and thought "Hey, that looks like the house three-doors-down."

Awesome!! I can't wait!!!

em kawasaki said...

WHAT?! For some reason I thought our kids would grow old together. I am sad to hear you are moving. Let me know if you need any help or if you just want to send your kids over to play while you get stuff done.

Amy Piller said...

Wow, that came fast! Crazy you will be back in the old neighborhood. Good luck!

Julie said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS? Bummer for us. Better for you I'm sure. So fun to live close to your fam. Good luck with everything. Let me know if you need any help.

Unknown said...

Emily- I think we've got ya covered on some boxes. We have plenty! I am still shocked from the news as I envisioned us moving somewhere else long before you guys would! We are sad but at the same time excited for your new adventures. Im grateful for the friendships we've developed in the time we've in some ways been living with you guys. Im freaking out feeling like Ive run out of time that I need to be helping you more. Send the kids down whenever you need. Moving can be a pain esp with 3 kids and a 4th on the way. Let me know what I can do.

Emily said...

I luckily haven't gotten very emotional yet, but reading all your sweet comments.. well lets just say, I am emotional! I will miss all of you. Emily, I have loved being your neighbor... I love your children and yes, hoped we could watch them grow up together. I know this will be a good thing, but with all great things seem to come with great sacrifice. I will miss lehi so much! Luckily we will still be close and I am going to still come to book club as long as i can!

Alayna said...

Wow! I had no idea you were even looking for a place. So, back in the old hood? That's fun! Maybe we can visit next time I am in town...

Lisa said...

More Pics! What are you doing to the inside. How exciting!

Lindsey and Zach said...

You will have to have a get together there so I can come see the new place...how you feelin with the baby?

Marianne and Matt said...

Wow, now I wish my parents would have waited to sale their house so we could have bought it. I would love to be neighbors!! Good luck with the move...why exactly are you moving? And why there? Just curious.

Anonymous said...

WOW! I sat and looked at the picture of the house for awhile before reading the post. I thought it looked familiar! How fun (and a little crazy) to be living right there where you grew up. We'll come say hi sometime when we are up to visit my parents. Good luck with the move and at least you are not too far from Lehi so you can still see your friends you made there. It's hard to say goodbye.

Karen said...

Congrats! As I read that post I was wondering if it was Jenny's house but apparently not since she just commented...that's really exciting though and a great area! You'll know all your neighbors before you move in! yeah!

Emily said...

We're moving there because we walked through on a whim and both felt really good about it... it has more space, another bedroom for the baby, which will be really nice. We will be able to save money and also we'll have a fun time fixing it up. I think it is just time for us....!

Chillygator said...

May I use your kids for my photography practice? I usually use Jenny's, but her being in Illinois makes that a little bit harder (o:

Emily said...

yeah, any time. I would love to have someone who knows what they are doing take pictures of my kids... any time girl! Hey... are you up for being set up on dates? Are you seeing anyone... have a boyfriend. Let me know... Ryan had someone in mind for you and asked me about it. But i told him I have no idea what your love life is currently like. Let me know okay?

Aubrey said...

WHAT!!!! We'll call and chat.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know I already commented about this one, but you should read Kristy's blog as her latest post "Memoirs of My Mother" is about a naughty pair of kids. You and me.

Leslie and Alan said...

oh my heck, I'll check it out!

Audrey Henderson said...

holy bananas! when did this all happen? i feel like such a bad sis in law. also it sucks that you have gestational diabetes again, but you truly are amazing and if anyone can get through all this at once it's definitely you

tiare said...

WOW!!! isn't that judy hanson's old place? i think i got a haircut from her once.
how fun to be so close to family! i know they will absolutely LOVE you in the granite ward...you will double the size of the primary with your kids!!!!!

Jessica Brown said...

Hey Emily how are you feeling? It seems we keep getting pregnant around the same time! Cute house. Good luck with the move!

The Francis Family said...

Emily! I hope we still see eachother every now and then. I'm happy for you moving close to your parents which will be so nice, and what a pretty area. I need to know all the house stats. I'm dying and so excited for you and wish you lots of luck moving while pregnant!

mlletiff said...

Hi Emily
I just got your comment on my blog and I am sorry I am a blog stalker. I found yours and I love to look in and see your cute family. I hope you don't mind too much. I am really excited for you to be living across from your parents! We live close to my mom and dad and we are in the same ward and I love it! I am glad things are going well for you guys. I'll have to keep looking in to see updates of the new house and the new baby.
Tiffany Reed Chang

Natalie said...

That looks like such a great house! Good luck with your move, pregnant lady. :) It will be so great to be close to your parents.

Janell said...

Wow, it's crazy you're moving! You'be been in Lehi for a long time! How exciting! Hope you're feeling okay in their homestretch of your pregnancy. Keep us all posted!

jan'a said...

Hey Hendersons, I guess we were the last to know! Dave and I went out of town and came back to see you guys gone! I am very sad!!! I know I am not in the loop, but I do only live 2 houses away! I guess it is what you guys needed to do for your growing family. We will miss you guys a ton! Please keep in touch.

Brooke said...

Emily! I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to you more at Taryn's shower. That is exciting about your new house and that will be so fun to be closer to your parents. I'll bet it's hard to leave though. And a new baby! So exiting. I'm due in April. It was great to see you last weekend. Hope all is well!