Wow! That dog got big fast!
I realized we get to meet Terra next month during Christmas. It will be great to see your family - we miss you. Very cute Halloween costumes.
she's still growing!
We are so coming over to see that dog...she's adorable.
um there are no words for how cute kate looks in her pink overalls and curly q hair, also it adds to how much i like the photo that she is sitting on sweet terra, can't wait to have you all down here!
These pictures are so so cute! I love Taylor's new haircut and Kate...she is just down right adorable. Im excited to play with them tonight :-)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow! That dog got big fast!
I realized we get to meet Terra next month during Christmas. It will be great to see your family - we miss you.
Very cute Halloween costumes.
she's still growing!
We are so coming over to see that dog...she's adorable.
um there are no words for how cute kate looks in her pink overalls and curly q hair, also it adds to how much i like the photo that she is sitting on sweet terra, can't wait to have you all down here!
These pictures are so so cute! I love Taylor's new haircut and Kate...she is just down right adorable. Im excited to play with them tonight :-)
Post a Comment