Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Number 4

Jordan and Taylor have truly loved and adored Kate from Day 1. They still take such good care of her.

Thinking about number 4 child is totally overwhelming! I can't believe it. However the other night in the middle of some thinking, I was really overcome with peace. It flooded through my whole body. I really am excited to have another baby. My children keep asking, along with neighbors and friends what I want.. I tell them, a healthy baby. I am amazed at the perfect health of my children and am so grateful for that. So many deal with health challenges, and although I know the Lord has a plan for us, I would love another healthy baby. Now my children have started following my lead, they really don't care (Except jordan really wants a brother if he could choose) And usually reply, I want a healthy baby! Back when it was just one... amazing how time flies and perspectives change. I can't think of anything in the world I enjoy being more than a mother... except a wife.

Thanks Ryan for making all of this possible in my life. I truly appreciate all your hard work which allows us to live so comfortably and for me to stay home. I love you.

5 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

Well, you two do make some cute babies, and I'm sure this one will be just as cute as the rest!! I am excited to find out what you are having...keep us updated. Are you going to find out?

Emily said...

no I am not going to find out what this one is... I think I am waiting to find out because it makes number 4 more exciting

Alayna said...

I was going to ask the same question Mern asked. And now I see your answer. How exciting to be surprised. I think that once I have one of each child I will do the whole surprise thing too! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Amy Piller said...

I tagged you!

Julie said...

I love that picture of Jordan and Taylor kissing Kate!

ADORABLE!