Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween


So pretty much, everyone posts album worthy photos for thier halloween blog. I just can' manage to get those. I don't think about it in time... then I am frantic we we get what we can get. This is us... hope you get a good laugh!

Kate was overjoyed with the candy she recieved! I heard Kate say "candy" all night. You know that look of amazement... "that candy you just put in my sack is for me?" We all had a fabulous Halloween.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alayna said...

LOVE the cute costumes. Did Ryan dress up?

Emily said...

not this year... he did last year. I call that good for the next decade! Or until I can think of something very clever and trick him into it.

Bridget said...

What happened to the THREE muskiteers?

Bridget said...

What happened to the THREE muskiteers?