Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Favorite FHE of the YEAR!





I always look forward to carving pumpkins on the Monday before Halloween! Guess what Last night was?  Yup, we did it this year. Jordan was able to carve his own mostly by himself. Taylor wanted hers to look just like a picture she colored, and was pleased with the turn out. Kate was the silliest of all, of course, after I put the mouth in hers, she got out a spoon and started feeding it. She talked to the pumpkins all night and all the next day. We put them on our mantle, so every time she passed she would say, "hi" or when we left she said, "Bye, guys." It is so cute. Happy Halloween!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Kate is a doll.

Julie said...

Don't you love this time of year...so fun. Kate is such a beauty she should be a baby model...seriously!

Alayna said...

So fun...the pumpkins turned out great!

Anonymous said...

Hi Emily! I had no idea you had a blog! It's fun to see pictures of your darling family and all you have been doing! I had no idea you were expecting! Congrats! Your kids are adorable (but that's to be expected with you and your husband!). If it's okay with you, I'm going to put a link on our blog! fjeldstedfamily.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Just caught up on your blog -
*Those polka dots are so cute!
*Love your dinner helpers. Yes, all it takes is one second of looking away.
*Fun FHE and apple picking! Don't you love fall?
*Hope you're feeling good!

Marianne and Matt said...

That is so cute that Kate talks to her pumpkins!! My boys still don't talk much:( Love the pumpkins. By the way WHERE ARE YOU...kinda feel like I haven't heard from you in FOREVER!! Hope all is well.