Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Thursday, October 23, 2008

More Apple Picking



Today was so fun. We went over to one of Ryan's rentals and picked from thier apple tree. It made me have dreams of living on a farm. The children each had so much fun. Unfortunately they couldn't reach many apples but we still came home with lots! We'll have apple pie, dried apples, and anything else we can think of with apples for the next little while.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

I want some apple pie!! I love the cute pictures. By the way how have you been feeling? When do you find out what you are having?

Lisa said...

APPLE PIE! Yum!

Jenny said...

you're kids are so cute!

Alayna said...

Holy canola oil! Your kids are growing like weeds! Kate is huge! And I can't get over how much Jordan looks like Stuart in that 2nd picture.

Julie said...

Send some of that pie my way!