Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

one toy at a time

As I am cleaning my house, slower than my daughters are messing it up. I decided I need to collaborate good ideas from other moms and share the ones I have. I am not really a super scheduled person, so I have a hard time committing to anything.

I need to be better, I have plenty of time to get my house clean today! I do, I need to do it! So I have created a new blog, come see me there and be a part of it. it is called onetoyatatime.blogspot.com

I called it that because although there are millions of things to pick up, dust, wipe, scour, and vacuum, it only starts with one toy. So here we go, lets get cleaning and organized!

Come see me.

1 comment:

Marianne and Matt said...

I'm excited about this blog!!