Getting ready for Kindergarten, SO exciting
She wouldn't even slow down to let me take her picture again....
until we got to the bus stop. Of course, Abie was there, she is Taylor's bus budy on the way to school...
So here she is getting on the bus. She was so happy, but only seconds later the bus driver told her it was a day early. We had to wait one more day. She was SO upset, walked home with her head down. However we are so lucky now and have been in school a week! And luckily she loves it!
4 comments:
How upsetting, but at least she didn't have to wait too long. I love the picture of Abie and Taylor holding hands - it's adorable.
Oh how I remember that bus stop. I remember standing there once with Marianne and our bus driver just left us, lol. I am glad she likes school even though she didn't get to go that day.
Oh how I remember that bus stop. I remember standing there once with Marianne and our bus driver just left us, lol. I am glad she likes school even though she didn't get to go that day.
Your family has changed so much since I met you. Congrats to Taylor. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment