Ebrace the Chaos
Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I took Jordan, Taylor and Kate back to the Bell Canyon Trail today. We made it to the resorvoir! I am so proud of us. We moved a little faster because Kate was on my back, but my legs are SO TIRED! It also got kind of windy if you can' t tell by the picture, and we slipped a few times. All in all, we decided I liked the hike. Jordan and Taylor had fun too even if they didn't think so, and of course, Kate did because she was on my back singing Dora the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Way to go! You have such a cute family....i am so excited to be able to spend a week with you guys in Aspen Grove!!! I can't stop thinking about it!
What an accomplishment. I proud of you holding little Kate on your back the whole time...way to go!!
my calves are still feeling it. how else am i going to work off the baby weight?
Yeah I can't wait to take the little one hiking, of course on Zach's back. We did not get to go at all last year because I was so pregnant. Ashley is lookin like Ryan, at least comparitively to that picture where he is feedin he ice cream....
Love it! Especially the Dora songs. Gotta love when they start singing all the time!
The other day Liberty was walking around singing, "She wears high heels, I were sneakers..." So cute.
Post a Comment