Looks like you guys are enjoying the good weather! It was great to see you the other day! How are you? Alex was saying he misses Jordan. This summer we will have to do a play date!
I never knew you were such a hiker! Very ambitious with all the kiddos. Call me when you do one of those .3 milers--I'm such a wimp. My kids have been camping--once--in our backyard, and even then it rained and the tent leaked and I said "this is why we don't camp!"
I came across your blog through Julie Oeser's. It's fun to see how you and your cute family are doing! Your newest little one is adorable!! And you make me want to go hiking! Though it's not quite as nice to hike here in Kansas as it is there in Utah. It's a lot more humid here.
5 comments:
Looks like you guys are enjoying the good weather! It was great to see you the other day! How are you? Alex was saying he misses Jordan. This summer we will have to do a play date!
I never knew you were such a hiker! Very ambitious with all the kiddos. Call me when you do one of those .3 milers--I'm such a wimp. My kids have been camping--once--in our backyard, and even then it rained and the tent leaked and I said "this is why we don't camp!"
Yeah, we live so CLOSE to these small hikes. I will call. We would love to have you up!
I'm amazed right now at how old your kiddos look. It's crazy. You have such a cute family!
I came across your blog through Julie Oeser's. It's fun to see how you and your cute family are doing! Your newest little one is adorable!! And you make me want to go hiking! Though it's not quite as nice to hike here in Kansas as it is there in Utah. It's a lot more humid here.
Post a Comment