Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Last Couple Weeks in Review

A few days before we moved, I got the great idea of PAINTING in the kitchen... Luckily all the paint was cleaned up even though in hind sight, it probably wasn't the best activity to do when I was "showing" my house! Whoops. Good thing i have ryan to balance me out!
Jordan, Taylor and Kate are really into doing "skits" and one night for FHE they really wanted Ryan and I to do one. Although we had a hard time getting the kids to cooperate in letting us get set up, they laughed at our performance. It didn't last long, however because they thought they would try to join in the fun!

Here are some pictures of the deck, with my girls on it. Really on a warm or semi-warm day, it is their favorite place to play. Dumping out dog food.... bathing in dog water... collecting sticks, and today, I put a bucket of flour out there... they loved it!


I'll try to get my house clean so I can put some before and after pictures of the house up!

3 comments:

Amy Piller said...

you are such a cute mom doing fun things even though they might be messy I love it!

Emily said...

OH, did I mention when I sent them out there I locked the door! That was the best part!

Marianne and Matt said...

Flour on the deck? That is awesome..I'll have to try that one with my boys, and I'm sure I'll lock the door as well!