Yeah for your new house!!! That is so exciting and the paint jobs look so great! Do you finally feel like you are settled in?
I love it! I love the blue paint. I was just thinking this week...maybe I should paint my house light blue. Great minds and all...
Lisa, You have always told me you hated blue... why the new inspiration?
Holy crap you've been busy lady! It looks Fab. How fun four you!
Looks great! When I saw the fridge the fun memory of watching the guys get it up those stairs came to me, ha ha.
I'm so glad you posted pictures - your home looks wonderful and I can't wait to see it in person this summer. I bet you have a lot more space available.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yeah for your new house!!! That is so exciting and the paint jobs look so great! Do you finally feel like you are settled in?
Yeah for your new house!!! That is so exciting and the paint jobs look so great! Do you finally feel like you are settled in?
I love it! I love the blue paint. I was just thinking this week...maybe I should paint my house light blue. Great minds and all...
Lisa, You have always told me you hated blue... why the new inspiration?
Holy crap you've been busy lady! It looks Fab. How fun four you!
Looks great! When I saw the fridge the fun memory of watching the guys get it up those stairs came to me, ha ha.
I'm so glad you posted pictures - your home looks wonderful and I can't wait to see it in person this summer. I bet you have a lot more space available.
Post a Comment