So after a few days in St George with my lovely children, a friend drove them home and my sisters came next. We had a fabulous sisters retreat with Elizabeth from Texas, Joanne soon to be from North Dakota, Me and Leslie Ann from Seattle. We had a blast. We didn't do much but sleep in, shop, swim, shop, watch some movies and of course shop. Elizabeth loves to shop and she helped us all find something we couldn't live with out! I love you girls. We had a great time! We missed each and everyone of you for what ever reason you couldn't be there, Mom, Kathy, Janette, Sarah, Aubrey and Bridget. We'll try again next year!
Ebrace the Chaos
Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Sisters Next
So after a few days in St George with my lovely children, a friend drove them home and my sisters came next. We had a fabulous sisters retreat with Elizabeth from Texas, Joanne soon to be from North Dakota, Me and Leslie Ann from Seattle. We had a blast. We didn't do much but sleep in, shop, swim, shop, watch some movies and of course shop. Elizabeth loves to shop and she helped us all find something we couldn't live with out! I love you girls. We had a great time! We missed each and everyone of you for what ever reason you couldn't be there, Mom, Kathy, Janette, Sarah, Aubrey and Bridget. We'll try again next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HOW FUN!! You guys are sooo cute. I'm glad you had fun....sounds like lots and lots of shopping:) I love the little puppies too, did you end up getting one?
What a fun trip! I want to do a sisters retreat!
I am jealous of your retreat! sounds like fun!
Post a Comment