Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Monday, May 19, 2008

Puppies in St George!




Last week I took my kids with me to St. George Sunday night... mothers day. It was so fun. The first thing we did when we got there was check out Cleo's new puppies. My children loved them! I was amazed at how much they fell in love. The puppies were all so cute. Taylor, Jordan and Kate all decided they wanted one! Ahhh! So here are a couple pictures from that day and a picture of Kate being a puppy. She loves to crawl around the house with shoes on her hands! Silly she is.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

hey kate! where did those teeth come from?!

Alayna said...

Holy cow! Kate is so big! I can't wait to see all of your adorable kids when I come visit. Love ya!

Lisa said...

Such cute photos!