Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Random

Taylor let me curl her hair a couple weeks ago on Saturday night. I had a lot of fun. She enjoyed being pampered. All in all it was a good mother-daughter moment!

The girls at the park! I love this mild weather! They love playing in it!

Jordan's creation for his egg drop! The egg survived and so did his creation. The teachers gathered everyone's protected eggs on the roof, had everyone scoot back to the end of the play ground and they CHUCKED them off one after another! When they got to Jordan's they held it high above their head, waved it, then gave it a fling!

Just laying around at a family gathering! These little girls sure love each other.

3 comments:

Marianne and Matt said...

so fun to see your cute family growing!

Kristen Crockett said...

Wow! I must be really behind in catching up on your blog (hurray for school starting!). I didn't recognize Taylor, and Jordan looks so grown up. Very cute, all of them!

The Francis Family said...

I have the same unoriginal comments. Your kids are getting so big! We need to see eachother. Let's get our 9 kids together... yikes!