making sure we're all warm.... well only the baby actually
when did she get so big?
loving her "phone" (deactivated and ancient)
"Get me out of the CAR!" You'd think we'd driven somewhere far!
Love that face!
We see one!
Couldn't let him know I was taking his picture!
I LOVE the mountain goats at the mouth of Little Cottonwood Canyon. Last sunday we were all feeling a little crazed in the house so we drove up to the Temple Quarry Trail in attempt to get fresh air and spot some goats. At first we looked to the North face of the cliffs, nothing. But as we were leaving we saw some skiers looking through the scopes at the south side and figured they had found something. OH THEY DID! We all got to see them. It was so fun. Although we were only out of the house a couple minutes we got some blood pumping and left a little happier and closer to bedtime!
8 comments:
Yay for the updates!
I can't believe how much Zoey looks like Taylor in that picture with her cute hat! They have the same eyes. So cute. We had so much fun with you this weekend!
We love the goats too! Anytime you are outside and you see an animal in their native environment it is COOL!!
Fun!
Fun! I can't believe how much Zoey looks like you. Those little eyes peeking over her soothie, that is so Emily to me. She is adorable.
They are getting so big. I love the pictures of Ashley with Zoey. Glad they are bonding, even if it's against Zoey's will.
your family is beautiful! love that ashley is taking care of her lil' sis!
I didnt know you had a blog. So glad I found it :) Ive lived here all my life and have never seen a mountain goat. At least not here. What a fun Sunday!
good I idea, we will have to go check out those goats. CUTE CUTE pictures of your kiddos!
Post a Comment