Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My new Love!



Since Jordan and Taylor have gone back to school I feel like I have more time in my life.... which is true and isn't.. right?
Well, this is what I have found to occupy my time.
Aren't these the cutest fabrics? Well I think so, and I really just can't seem to get enough. The red/turquoise is a baby girl quilt... soon to be finished and the Halloween fabrics... well I am thinking up the pattern for that one. I love them. I have had so much fun. I have 2 crazy ones that were posted on facebook earlier which will be finished soon. I sent those two to be machine quilted... I heard from the quilter today and I can't wait to get them back! I now need a sponser.... Anyone interested? Anyone want to have me make them a quilt? Just kidding, actually not really but the fun comes from putting it together and doing it!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leslie Ann said...

SO I love love love the quilts. I def think we should make a quilt together when we come down. your amazing. I cant wait to see them in person

Lisa said...

Emily my love, those are amazing! You are so talented. I'm in adoration of that baby girl quilt. Oh my goodness. I want to come and play quilting with you some time. You should make them and sell them on etsy they are so beautiful.
Can't wait to check out the finished products!

tiare said...

HELLO? how did i not know that you are a quilter? these are too CUTE!!! does this mean that you are having a girl???

Lindsey and Zach said...

Em,I would love you to teach me I just finished a baby blanket for Zalin myself, but I want to take it to the next step!!!!

Aubrey said...

I'm not a quilter, but am impressed with your skills and think that it would be very difficult. Well done.