So I looked at my calendar... I decided that I will make this for Monday Feb 8. We'll have cake for a late lunch (or dessert for those who also want lunch) at 1:30. Also you have to RSVP... and vote on what kind of candy we should put in it... or if we should just leave it plain. If you notice the recipe says to layer with broken bits of candy in some of the layers... Lets vote.
1. Heath
2. Reeces
3. Marshmallow Bits
4. Peppermint
Let me know! Mmmm

6 comments:
Oh no! I'm leaving for SF that night and not coming home from work in between!
Use Heath and save me a piece (o:
Ok, I want to RSVP...also, I vote no candy, but if it is a tie breaker I vote heath. Hee hee.
I am so in, I will be there! I vote no candy but agree that if we do it should be heath!
Um...I would LOVE to join you...but it may be a little hard for me to get there. However, I totally vote for Heath. YUM!!!! Have a great time and take lots of pics! I will EXPECT a blog update when all is said and done.
I want to come!! I vote no candy, but will eat it either way. Remind me about the party cause I really want to be there.
I will definitely be there....but won't be partaking. SHOOT! What did I get myself into? Tell you when I get to UT!
Post a Comment