Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Card Time

Brilliant! Hey e-mail me your address so I can send you a Christmas Card. I do have most addresses, but there are a few stragglers out there, and because I just re-formatted my computer, my whole address book thing, is GONE! Anyway e-mail me at emilyandryan01@gmail.com LOVE YA ALL. I am not the most organized person and I figure this could work out great!

3 comments:

tiare said...

oh my heck! emily i LOVE your new picture. you have a beautiful family....AND you look absolutely GEORGOUS!

Maryanne Kekena Graybill said...

Such a beautiful family. So glad you're in the neighborhood!

Bridget said...

What a great picture!! Way to go Kristy. AND all the indavidual pics of the kids look so great. I really think they show each of their personalities really well.