
i can't believe how times flies by so fast! i love looking back at old pictures. Today we raked leaves and got our yard ready for winter. I was impressed at how helpful our kids actually were. I guess that means progress right? Anyway, Taylor and Jordan have played so well today, and really I don't think there is anything better than a morning of work for them. That sets them up for such a good day. Physical work, being outside, getting something done, and then feeling really good about it! I am so thankful to have healthy children who love and play with each other.
3 comments:
Lol what a cute picture!
My Dad said your family did a great job in the primary program. He just kept saying I can't believe Emily has 4 kids. I said Jordan was so cute in his sunday close up there for the program.
Healthy, happy kids really are such a blessing. Geez, they really have grown up a lot!! They are so cute. Hopefully I will get to see you all while I am in Utah!!
Post a Comment