

Yeah for pictures of happy babies!
I am excited for school to start for my children, and yet I feel a little bittersweet to see them go. I love having Kate and Ashley so little, and now I can see why some people want to always have a baby in their home.
I was recently released from Nursery, which allowed me to attend Relief Society and Sunday School. I loved learning about Joseph Smith. I loved being at church today to be enriched. I feel like I was reminded of my promise to Heavenly Father to be a better person, to work a little harder and to purify my life. I am grateful for that reminder.
These pictures were taken in St. George. one of those amazing moments. I am not always "ready for a picture" and neither are my children. I find that to be too exausting to me. Also I don't need every picture to be framed, just a simple reminder of a wonderful time of life being a kid, and I think this captures that great!
Taylor and Kate love each other so much. They are such great buddies. They can play and fight with the best of them, and usually do. Although lately they have been so great to play together. I love hearing them getting ready to trek off to grandma and grandpa's house. Kate loves to follow Taylor everywhere! It is so fun.
Gotta love these smiles! I fed her baby-food today, she didn't smile at all during that experience.
9 comments:
I love your blog. You are such a great example to me, and such a great mother and sister! I love you. Your girls are so sweet here!
Thanks for posting some pics of the little ones. It is fun to see them grow via blog. Your kids are so adorable and surprisingly all look identical!
oh my little darlingest girls! I heart them and miss you. you guys coming down for labor day?
should we? I'll talk to Ryan
Love you and your kids. Lets play soon!
I love the picture(asleep with the dog) that is sooo cute. Your girls are just beautiful. I like your "growing up" post below...it is so very true. Love ya tons!
Wow, I didn't even realize you had your baby. (I really need to be better about blogging!) Congrats! She's adorable!
Thanks for your uplifting words. I needed that reminder.
P.S. Your kids are so adorable!
Post a Comment