Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Taylorina Katerina my soon to be ballerina

Taylor doing her "ballet." I told Taylor I would teach her "dance class." She is so excited even though she knows I know nothing about dance. Any suggestions? Well, I told her we would get a book and we could go through it together... Today however she just wanted to dance. My mom came over with 30 yards of tulle to make tu-tu's and they turned out so cute! Kate hasn't taken hers off all day, she loves it.
Luckily for my girls there was enough to make a tu tu for their mommy! I wasn't brave enough to sport it out for the picture and the girls didn't want to stand up, so this worked out better!
Kate adores her sister, as I have mentioned previously and was so excited to put on the same thing that Taylor had. I love watching these two.
Kate in the middle of her "tweel" as Taylor would say.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy Piller said...

Emily that is so cute, I love those pictures!

Marianne and Matt said...

What beautiful little girls you have. THat is sooo cute, love the tu-tu's

Henderson Highlights said...

Oh Em! These pics are soooooooo cute! I LOVE THEM! And you're so good to make the tutus! What a great mommy you are! Wow, Kate looks stunning--those eyes! Love you, Hyd

Jessica Brown said...

Oh How fun. Your girls are so cute! Tutu pictures are the best too. And I love the walls above. I'm going to look into that when we have a house of our own. . . one day. . . :)