Ebrace the Chaos
Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Sisters
All my life I have had best friends all around me. My sisters have taken care of me and loved me and I have done the same for them. Kate adores Taylor. Taylor mostly takes great care of Kate. Kate wants to do EVERYTHING that Taylor does. She wants to push the stroller, hold babies (stuffed animals) wear a purse around her arm, do her hair etc. Sunday they wore matching dresses, I guess I should have taken pictures of them for this post, but oh well, take what you can get right? They are excited for a new baby in the house, Jordan of course is hoping for a boy, but oh, sisters are priceless. It fills my heart to see Taylor and Kate enrich this relationship.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am so grateful to have you as my sister, Emily! What a joy it really is!
p.s, Kate totally looks like Jordan in that first picture! I think it is the eyes.
Post a Comment