Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

welcome


Today was our first day with TERRA. She is the newest member of our family, and fastest growing. Now, she probably equals Roxy in wieght, however, that will probably only last a few days. I think we have settled on a name, Terra. Terra in latin means "earth" I think. Anyway, in honor of her coming from St. George where the earth is red, and because she has red fur, it stuck. The kids like it, I like it, now lets see if she likes it enough to respond. All in good time right?

I can't believe I am so excited to have her. She is going to be huge. I know she is going to be tons of work, but I love it. I think I have officially turned into a dog person. That means anyone can change.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bridget said...

Jordan totally looks like stuart in this picture! I am thinking of a picture where he is sitting with a little cowboy hat on... :)