Ebrace the Chaos

Simple anecdotes offering glimpses into our life of love, fun, and craziness!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Acrobats

This is Taylor balanced on my hands and Jordan on my feet. We are working on him standing on my feet with Taylor on my hands, but I couldn't wait for Ryan to get Jordan up there and keep everyone balanced until Ryan was able to take the next picture... Hopefully we'll master it and have a follow up picture.

7 comments:

Jessica Brown said...

That sounds like quite a feat! Cute picture. Also I love the pictures of your kids on the side. Kate is so adorable!! I have that little pink poka dot for Liv. It's so cute1

Joanne Woods said...

I love your family! Why haven't I checked your blog for sooo long! You are awesome at posting and will not miss it in the future!!!

Marianne and Matt said...

Looks like you know how to keep your kids entertained. Maybe I need to start practicing that little trick with my boys:)

Emily said...

I am not really up for the rough and tumble play that Ryan does with them. I know that "floor" time is so good for them, so this is my version, they get excited to play with me but still play nice.

Bridget said...

Emily! I am so happy that you finally let me view your blog! First of all i am way supper impressed by how much you have been posting lately, and secondly, I am supper impressed by your acrobatic skills! You are seriously one of my all-time-life-heroes, for many many reasons. Thank you for being so wonderful! I love you and keep posting!

Alayna said...

Can you say talent?? I am surprised something has not been broken by mastering this little trick...

Emily said...

I think something someday may get broken... we'll see. I try to be careful yikes!